Google Analytics Integration
Connect your organization's Google Analytics properties to Zeeg to track engagements with your Zeeg pages.
You can connect your Google Analytics (GA) properties to Zeeg to track how invitees engage with your organization's Zeeg pages for all your users and teams.
Zeeg will send details about all your visitor’s actions to Google Analytics when an invitee
- visits any of your Zeeg pages
- clicks on any of the social links
- visits any scheduling page in your organization
- selects a date
- selects a time
- schedules a meeting
To add Google Analytics to your Zeeg pages, you must have a Business subscription. Learn about Zeeg pricing here.
Google Analytics currently offers Universal Analytics (UA) and Google Analytics 4 (GA4) properties. Using their tracking codes, you can connect either or both property types to Zeeg.
Google Analytics 4
Google has announced that Universal Analytics will no longer process new data in standard properties beginning July 1, 2023. You can prepare now by setting up and switching over to a Google Analytics 4 property. Learn more.
4. Paste your Tracking ID into the Universal Analytics field and then click on Save.
4. Paste your Measurement ID into the Google Analytics 4 field and then click on Save.
When you have integrated the Google Analytics tracking code, Zeeg will track all events for your Zeeg organization and reports the visitor actions as an event to Google Analytics.
When an invitee…
The event will show in Google Analytics as…
visits Zeeg pages
clicks on social links
visits scheduling pages
selects a date
selects a time
schedules a meeting
Note that Google Analytics can take up to 24 hours to update event reports, but you can see live events in real-time. Consult Google’s About Real-Time (UA) or GA4 Realtime to learn more about it.
By appending any of the UTM parameters to your Zeeg links, e.g. zeeg.me/your_page/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=DemoDay you can track
- where the visitor is coming from, e.g. twitter (utm_source)
- how the traffic is getting to you, e.g. social (utm_medium)
- which campaign the traffic was generated by, e.g. DemoDay (utm_campaign)