Comment on page
Google Analytics Integration
Connect your organization's Google Analytics properties to Zeeg to track engagements with your Zeeg pages.
You can connect your Google Analytics (GA) properties to Zeeg to track how invitees engage with your organization's Zeeg pages for all your users and teams.
Zeeg will send details about all your visitor’s actions to Google Analytics when an invitee
- visits any of your Zeeg pages
- clicks on any of the social links
- visits any scheduling page in your organization
- selects a date
- selects a time
- schedules a meeting
Google Analytics currently offers Universal Analytics (UA) and Google Analytics 4 (GA4) properties. Using their tracking codes, you can connect either or both property types to Zeeg.
Google has announced that Universal Analytics will no longer process new data in standard properties beginning July 1, 2023. You can prepare now by setting up and switching over to a Google Analytics 4 property. Learn more.
When you have integrated the Google Analytics tracking code, Zeeg will track all events for your Zeeg organization and reports the visitor actions as an event to Google Analytics.
By appending any of the UTM parameters to your Zeeg links, e.g. zeeg.me/your_page/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=DemoDay you can track
- where the visitor is coming from, e.g. twitter (utm_source)
- how the traffic is getting to you, e.g. social (utm_medium)
- which campaign the traffic was generated by, e.g. DemoDay (utm_campaign)
Last modified 9mo ago