Team collective events
Team collective events belong to a team and are hosted by one or more members of that team.
Team collective events are multiuser events that belong to a specific team and are co-hosted by multiple members of the same team; these events allow the invitee to schedule a meeting when all the hosts are available.
Team collective events are helpful for:
- coordinating job interviews with multiple team members and the candidate
- holding sales meetings with multiple team members and a potential client
- scheduling of team meetings either internally or with external stakeholders, such as partners or vendors
The hosts of collective events can be one or more team members.
- 1.You must have an organization.
- Check with your colleagues if your company already has a Zeeg organization, and ask the organization owner to add you.
- 2.You must have a manager role in the team.
- Check with your colleagues if your group already has a team in Zeeg, and ask the organization owner, an organization admin, or the team's manager to add you as a manager to the team.
- If that's not the case, you can create a team by following this guide if you are the organization owner or an organization admin.
2. Select the team whose members will be hosting the events.
3. Select the team members who will be hosting the events.
4. Set your desired event title.
5. Set the meeting duration.
6. Select one location for the meeting.
Zeeg automatically detects the available locations based on the locations available to the hosts.
7. Enter any description or instructions the invitee should read on the scheduling page.
8. Set the scheduling link.
As you can see in the previous picture, the link is part of the team's address, i.e. zeeg.me/acme-sales/.
9. Finally, activate the scheduling page.
Now your team collective event scheduling page is ready and only offers the time when all the hosts are available for the meeting.