Comment on page
How to cancel a scheduled meeting
Learn how to easily cancel a scheduled meeting in Zeeg, whether you are the host or the invitee.
If you need to cancel a meeting that was scheduled through Zeeg, you can do so easily as either the host or the invitee. In this article, we'll walk you through the steps to cancel a meeting in Zeeg.
If you need to cancel a meeting that has been set with you, follow these simple steps:
- 2.Find the appointment you want to cancel and click on the Details button.
- 3.Review the details of the meeting, then click on Cancel.
- 4.A pop-up window will appear, asking you to confirm the cancellation. You can add a message to the guest if you want to explain the reason for the cancellation. Click Yes, cancel the event to finalize the cancellation.
If you've integrated your calendar with Zeeg, the scheduled event will also appear on your calendar. However, you should not use the "cancel" link in the calendar event description to cancel the meeting as a host. This link is only for the invitee.
If you have connected your calendar with Zeeg for adding new events, the event will also be cancelled on your calendar.
To see a list of all cancelled events, follow these steps:
If you're the invitee and you need to cancel the meeting, follow these steps:
- 1.Open the email or calendar invitation you received when the meeting was scheduled.
- 2.Click on the Cancel link in the email or calendar invitation.
- 3.You will be directed to a page where you can share the cancellation reason with the host. Enter a message if you want to, then click Cancel the Event to finalize the cancellation.
- 4.You will see a confirmation that the event has been cancelled.
Last modified 8mo ago