Comment on page
Connect Zeeg with your Webex account and Zeeg will automatically create Webex meetings for your Zeeg events.
By connecting your Zeeg account with your Webex account, Zeeg automatically generates unique Webex meeting details for every event scheduled with you via Zeeg.
The Webex conference details and the Webex meeting link will be also added to the event invitation, sent to you and your guests.
To integrate Zeeg with your Webex account and meeting on Zoom, follow the next simple steps.
- 3.Click on Connect Webex
- 4.Now you are redirected to Webex, to sign in with your Webex account and then connect it with Zeeg.
- 5.Click on Accept to permit Zeeg to automatically generate Zoom meetings on your behalf. Note: If you check "Only ask when requesting new permissions", you won't see this message anymore when reconnecting.
- 6.Now Zeeg has been connected with your Zoom.
- 2.Click on the Location dropdown menu.
- 3.Click on Webex. Webex location now appears on the page.
- 4.Click on Save and you're ready to automatically get scheduled for Webex meetings.
Now share your scheduling link with your invitees and meet online via Webex when they schedule an event and select Webex as the location.
Zeeg will then generate a unique Webex link generated when a Webex event is scheduled for you. You and your Invitees receive the Webex conferencing details in the confirmation notification when an event is scheduled.
Last modified 18d ago