Smart scheduling rules
Benefit from Zeeg's advanced scheduling settings and improve yours and your team's productivity by defining simple yet smart rules.
You can define smart scheduling rules for all types of your scheduling pages to increase your productivity for scheduling One-on-One and Group events and for automated scheduling of your teams' Collective and Round-Robin events.
- 2.Once you're in Edit mode, select Advanced Settings.
- 3.And then you will be presented with the smart scheduling options:
- 1.Buffers: Set buffers between your events and determine the amount of free time you must have before and/or after each timeslot an invitee can schedule. This helps to have a buffer before the event so you can prepare for the scheduled meeting, and/or have a buffer after the event so you can prepare for the next meeting.
- 2.Max number of allowed events: Set the maximum number of events in a day that can be scheduled for the scheduling page. After reaching that number, no timeslots will be shown for that day on the scheduling page, i.e. that day becomes unavailable for the next invitees.
- 3.Prevent scheduling within ... of an event start time.: By defining this option, Zeeg will ensure that the earliest available timeslot shown to the invitee is at least after the amount of time you specify here from the point in time that they are scheduling, so it prevents last-minute bookings of your valuable time.
- 4.How far into the future can invitees see your availability? Determine the amount of time from the moment an invitee visits the scheduling page based on how far you allow them to see your availability.
- 5.Show your available times in ... steps.: Set the increments of start time when Zeeg shows your available timeslots for the scheduling page.
- 6.Want your events scheduled in stack mode?: When enabled, after the first event is scheduled from your available times on a day, then only the first available time before/after that scheduled event on that day will be offered. For example, for 30-minute meetings, if your availability time range for a day is 8:00 - 17:00, as soon as the first event is scheduled for 12:00 until 12:30, the next invitee can only schedule either for 11:30 or 12:30; so your meetings will be scheduled back-to-back. Still, all your availability settings will be taken into account.
- 7.Do you want to hide this scheduling page from your Zeeg page?: When enabled, the scheduling page would be accessible for scheduling only via the scheduling link configured in Base settings.
- 8.What time zone do you want to display on your scheduling page?: Zeeg automatically detects you and your invitees' timezone and ensures everyone meets at the correct time. We recommend locking the time zone for in-person meetings.
- 9.Which calendar should new events be added to?: If you have more than one calendar and would like to override the settings of Calendar Connections for adding new events of this scheduling page. Available in paid plans
- User Calendar Connections settings (default): This is the default option. Adding new events to a calendar depends on the settings you have in Calendar Connections.
- Add to a specific calendar: Zeeg will add the new events of the scheduling page to a specific calendar overriding what you have selected in the Calendar Connections settings. A common use case can be separating your work and personal scheduling pages' target calendars.
- Do not add to a calendar: Zeeg won't add new events to any calendar. When an invitee books a time with you, both you and the invitee will receive an email confirmation with all the details about the event.
Once you are done, click on Save.